We always encourage volunteers of any experience level at the ranch.
A few of the things we need help with:
- cleaning paddocks and water tubs
- grooming horses.
- hand walking and ground work.
- advanced riders and trainers to assist with evaluations and training.
- organizing and cleaning donated tack.
At home opportunities:
- assisting with fundraising efforts
- grant writing
- blog writer
Please email [email protected] to schedule a tour of the ranch and short orientation. |
All donation are tax-deductable
Tax I.D: 45-4641964
How to donate:
Checks can be dropped off at the ranch(by appointment only) or mailed to:
2000 Barrett Ave
Morgan HIll CA, 95037
- Usable tack to sell at tack sales or use on our rescue horses.
- medical and first aid supplies
- grooming tools, shampoo/conditioner
- easyboots, all sizes - need 1s and 2s the most.
- supplements and grain - contact us for current needs.